Maintenance and maintenance
(1) After checking the patient, the bedside should be cleaned immediately. The washing room should be cleaned according to the procedures of water leakage test, manual cleaning, disinfectant invasion, sterile water cleaning and proper storage.
(2) The endoscope itself cannot be sterilized by high temperature and high pressure (usually it can be sterilized by high temperature and high pressure, and the appearance will be marked with "autoclave" or "autoclave" or painted with green label).
(3) On the contrary, it can't clean the inner side of the endoscope with the tools, such as cleaning tool, water brush and so on.
(4) Before storing the endoscope, please make sure that the surface of the endoscope and all pipes are completely dry. The residual water vapor will help the bacteria in the air to proliferate inside and outside the endoscope, causing pollution.
(5) Clean endoscopes should be hung vertically in a dry and moderate temperature place. Suitcases should not be used for storing, cleaning and disinfecting endoscopes. They can only be used for transportation.
The above is about the digestive endoscopy maintenance and maintenance knowledge introduction, want to know more equipment repair content, welcome to consult endoscope equipment repair http://www.gcccard.com Official website.