Medical endoscope system is mainly composed of equipment system and surgical instrument system. Surgical instrument system is mainly classified by department or operation name. There are endoscopes, special instruments, surgical instruments and disposable surgical consumables used in various departments. I won't go into details here. Let's mainly discuss the structure of the equipment system.
In the equipment system, we usually can be divided into: camera imaging system, image recording system, light source system, artificial pneumoperitoneum system, liquid pressurization system, electrocoagulation and electric cutting system, dynamic ablation system, flushing and suction system, etc.
(1) Camera imaging system: the system includes a display and a camera. There are two kinds of display: CRT and LCD. There are two kinds of camera: single CCD and 3CCD. Now the high-end customers are mostly LCD with 3CCD camera.
(2) Image recording system: now many hospitals choose computer-based graphic workstation. The system consists of two parts: computer hardware and image acquisition software.
(3) Light source system: also known as cold light source. The cold light source bulb is filled with halogen and xenon, and its output power is 70-400w. Now 300W xenon light source is the mainstream product. Its outstanding feature is strong light, color temperature 5600-6000k, similar to sunlight, covering the entire band from ultraviolet to infrared.
(4) Artificial pneumoperitoneum system: connect the pneumoperitoneum machine with the carbon dioxide cylinder, unscrew the valve on the cylinder, and then open the pneumoperitoneum machine. According to the needs of the operation, select the preset pressure. When the pressure in the abdominal cavity exceeds or is lower than the set value, the full-automatic carbon dioxide pneumoperitoneum machine can automatically start or stop gas injection.
(5) Liquid pressure system: Joint pump, dilatation pump, bladder pump and other systems are mainly used to form a cavity through liquid pressure, and then operate in the cavity through instruments.
(6) Electrocoagulation and electrotomy system: high frequency electrotome is often used in general open surgery and minimally invasive surgery.
(7) Dynamic ablation system: dynamic planing system and ion ablation knife are often used in sinus surgery and arthroscopic surgery. Although they are expensive, they greatly shorten the time and reduce the risk of surgery.
(8) Flushing suction system: the equipment flushing flow rate shall be at least 1 L / min.