With the development of science and technology, the treatment of urinary calculi surgery ushered in a major reform, from the traditional open surgery gradually replaced by endoscopic minimally invasive surgery. Flexible ureteroscopy in the treatment of renal calculi is through the natural urethra into the kidney laser lithotripsy.
Here are some advantages of flexible ureteroscope
1、適應癥廣，術后恢復 快 手術過程中對生理組織損傷小，能有效減少術后并發癥的發生。術后平均住院時間為5-7天，患者能在短期內恢復健康。
1. It can effectively reduce the incidence of postoperative complications. The average postoperative hospital stay was 5-7 days, and the patients could recover in a short time.
2. The operation is non-invasive, and the kidney is protected from damage. The flexible nephroscope enters the ureter and kidney through the natural passage of human urinary system, and the advanced lithotripsy / lithotripsy equipment is used to remove the urinary calculi, so as to protect the kidney without leaving any wound on the patient's body surface.
3. Under the guidance of clear vision and accurate positioning of the stone, combined with double catheters, holmium laser and other advanced lithotripsy equipment, the stone can be crushed out of the body, and the stone removal rate is higher.
4. The advanced flexible nephroscope has a wide operative field of vision. The flexible nephroscope used in the operation is thin and soft. The lens can be rotated and bent 180 degrees to retrograde into the small calices of the renal pelvis to quickly and accurately find the stones. The operative field of vision is broad and clear.
5. The ureteral sheath designed according to ergonomics has hydrophilic coating, which can reduce the surface friction and make the operation easier. Its front end is a smooth long cone, which can be expanded in one step to reduce trauma.